Terms & Conditions for Hotels
- Subject to terms and conditions of CVGR contract with the corporate entity.
- No Shows will be charged @ 1 Day tariff.
FIT Bookings :
- All bookings to be guaranteed by advance payment / Credit card authorization for
1 day tariff.
Group Bookings :
- Kindly contact the respective hotel for details.
- Minimum number of rooms to be considered as group booking is six
Terms & Conditions for Banquets
- Booking: will be considered confirmed on payment of 25% of the estimated billing.
Balance 100% to be deposited at least 1 week before the event. Any further amount
due for payment will be settled immediately on the day of the function through cash
or credit card.
- Cancellation/ Refund: Advance once paid will not be refunded.
- A detailed list of audiovisual requirements to be provided at least one Week in
- Menus to be finalized at least one Week in advance.
- Packaged Mineral water will be charged at Rs.25/- + Taxes per person.
- Kindly submit the copy for PAN / TAN card for the billing.
- In case the number of persons does increase, the management will offer food and
service for only 10% above the numbers guaranteed by the customer. There on the
Management will levy a 20% surcharge (in addition to the rate per head) for any
further increase in the number of guests.
- Outside Food & Beverage of any kind will not be permitted into the hotel for consumption
during the function.
- Crackers are not allowed until 200 meters radius of the hotel.
- Playing of indoor music or live band will be permitted only till 11:30 pm and till
10:00 pm for outdoor functions. The sound limit should be confined to Government
- DJs engaged for any function have to be from the panel short listed by the management.
- All types of flower decoration, hall decoration or stall arrangements can be provided
on an additional charge.
- Drums / Dhol / Godhi or Band is strictly prohibited within the hotel & lawn premises.
- Audio Visuals aids can be arranged at an additional charge.
- Sajjan Gouth / Panchola / Sit-down Dining arrangements will be provided at an additional
charge of Rs.300/- per person.
- Class room arrangements Rs.200/- per table will be charged extra.
- Round table arrangement Rs.500/- per table will be charged extra.
- All charges will be levied and calculated on the actual number of persons or the
guaranteed number of persons, whichever is higher.
- The Management will levy an additional charge of Rs.5000/- per hour on function
/ events extending beyond 1:00 am.
- All necessary permits, licenses or ‘No Objection Certificates’ required to host
the event will be arranged by the customer and provided to the Management at least
7 days prior to the event.
- The Customer will ensure strict adherence to hotel guidelines and will be strictly
responsible for any damage or breakage caused by any contractor / worker engaged
- All materials / goods brought in for the function / event will be strictly at customer’s
own risk. The Management will not be liable for any damage caused to customer’s
goods. Management strictly prohibits the use of nails, scotch tape or pins for any
decoration purpose. Any damage due to non-adherence to this will be recovered from
the customer. As a rule only standees and framed banners will be permitted to be
put up within the premises.
- Management strictly prohibits Pan Counter within the premises.
- Vehicles parking will be at the vehicle owner’s risk and the management will not
be liable for any loss or damage to the vehicle.
- Management will not be liable for any loss damage to customer’s property or belongings.
General Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website. We
kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.
The Company enters into this Agreement as principal for Bookings made for the hotels
it owns and as agent where a Booking is made for a hotel that it operates on behalf
of the Hotel Owner. The booking confirmation will clearly state the identity of
the Owner. In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
- "The Agreement" is your Booking Confirmation and the Terms and Conditions.
- "The Company" is Bhagwati Banquets and Hotels Limited.
- "The Hotel" is the premises for which your Booking is made.
- "The Owner" is the Owner of the Hotel as mentioned on the booking confirmation.
- "The Booking(s)" includes accommodation, functions and any event bookings made.
- "The Guest(s)" is the person, company, organisation or other body responsible for
making the Booking
Guests may book in advance or on arrival. Rooms/ Banquets are subject to availability
and the Company reserves the right to refuse any Booking for good reason. Although
payment is generally required on departure, there may be occasions when the Guests
are required to fully prepay or provide a deposit at the time of the Booking, or,
on arrival at The Hotel.
The prices displayed on the website are a total for your requested stay. Any meals,
service or VAT (at the current rate) are included only if specified. A minimum length
of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain
rates, as specified.
The VAT breakdown shown is indicative based on the current rate of VAT, and the
expected VAT treatment of the goods or services, and may change depending on the
actual tax point of the invoice, and the VAT treatment of the goods and services
purchased at that date.
Price lists for additional items, such as Restaurant meals and Room Service, are
on display at relevant locations and are available on request.
You will be asked to provide a credit card (or debit card) at the time of the Booking
to secure your reservation. Where a deposit or full payment is required in advance;
by Booking you are authorizing the debiting of the card provided.
- Only Visa & Master cards or any other card endorsed by these brands will be accepted.
- Any other card holder may contact the reservation desk directly to confirm the reservation.
The Guest must pay all outstanding charges on departure from the Hotel.
Cancellation / Non-Arrival
The cancellation policy varies according to the rate that is booked. Please refer
to the individual full rate descriptions upon Booking.
Change of Booking Details
Where the Booking permits, any change to the arrival date, departure date or room
type is subject to availability at the time the change is requested and may result
in a possible rate change.
Amendments in dates will be treated as cancellation and new reservations as per
the rules given above.
Arrival and Departure
Guests may check-in at any time from 10:30 a.m. on the day of arrival. All rooms
that have been secured by credit / debit card or prepaid at the time of booking
will be held until 9 a.m. on the following day.
On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 9 a.m.
Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will
be charged extra.
Dependent on the individual needs of the Guest, a selection of specifically designed
rooms is provided at each of our hotels.
Please contact the respective unit to discuss specific individual requirements and
the availability of appropriate accommodation.
Guests staying in a hotel with a leisure club may use that club throughout the duration
of their stay. A condition of using the facilities is that you must comply with
the club’s t&c, a copy of which is available at the club reception.
At certain times, facilities may become unavailable due to maintenance, adverse
weather conditions or other reasons beyond our control. We will attempt to keep
all hotel guests informed of these circumstances however this may not always be
possible. If any facility is a significant reason for your choice of hotel, we would
advise you to check directly with the hotel in advance of arrival.
Please note that there may be a local charge for the use of some facilities
and if, in doubt, this should be checked directly with the hotel.
Each hotel has its own car park. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
Please be aware that at certain times throughout the year some of our hotels may
host weddings, events and parties, which you may feel would be an intrusion on your
break. Please contact the hotel directly in advance of your stay for further information.
Use of Personal Information
Third party information; Hyperlinks to this website
This website might contain third party information which Company does not verify
or control and for the accuracy of which Company is not responsible.
Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot
accept responsibility for the content or use of third party sites.
Web Site Information
While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information
on this website the Company do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions
and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured
on this site without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic
photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular
product or hotel.
The content of this website is the copyright of the Company, and may not be copied,
reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our
prior written consent.
Trade marks used on the website are the property of the respective Owners.
For the avoidance of doubt, as there will be no contractual agreement between you
and Company, as Company will process your personal data as the data processor of
the Hotel and as Company does not control or verify the hotel information that hotels
submit to this website (including, without limitation, the availability of rooms),
Company shall neither be liable for (i) the accuracy of any hotel information shown
on this website, including, without limitation, the availability of rooms; nor for
(ii) any failure or delay in the transmission of any data submitted to this website,
including but not limited to the details of your reservation, changes to or a cancellation
of your reservation.